Hello all! Because I love Etsy and handmade artists, I’ve decided to post up my favorite shop of the week. Here’s week #1 featuring rainbowofcrazy and she has some lovely items. She has lovely art, including Tarot cards! My favorites below are just in time for Halloween!
I have closed my Etsy shop and decided to focus on my writing. After working with my most excellent life coach, I’ve finally realized that what I yearn for most is to have my stories come to life. I’m finally giving them the space and time that they deserve, and I do mean that literally. I’m transitioning Heart of Autumn to reflect this renewed venture, and would love to have you join me as I meander about the story pathways.
Crafting and art quilts will always be a large part of my life. I’ll be posting my creations here too, so Etsy friends, I’d love to have you stick around if you choose.
I’m excited to be here and have this new direction. It feels authentic and right for me. Off to find the magic within.
Please note! This most excellent group of artisans, the Time Travelers Team on Etsy, is having a sale! The shops listed below are all offering a surprise savings when using the coupon code EXTRAVAGANZA! Visit these fabulous shops, and fall in love with their creations! Sale runs through June 8th! We’re here – http://www.etsy.com/teams/9087/time-travelers-team
1. Moonspell www.etsy.com/shop/MoonspellCrafts
2. AgentofChaos www.etsy.com/shop/AgentOfChaos
3. DemBones www.etsy.com/shop/dembones
4. Scarletrabbit www.etsy.com/shop/Scarletrabbit
5. ZojjaUniquelyYou www.etsy.com/shop/Zojjauniquelyyou
6. GothAndGeekery www.etsy.com/shop/GothAndGeekery
7. Lizzesbeautifulart www.etsy.com/shop/LizzesBeautifulArt
8. RomanticaNocturnis www.etsy.com/shop/RomanticaNocturnis
9. Dovanna www.etsy.com/shop/Dovanna
10. RavensCrafts www.etsy.com/shop/RavensCrafts
11. StephaniePayan www.etsy.com/shop/StephaniePayan
12. TheWhisperingWorld www.etsy.com/shop/TheWhisperingWorld
13. Boitifole www.etsy.com/shop/Boitifole
14. Caitlinjohns www.etsy.com/shop/caitlinjohns
17 BeaPearson0626 www.etsy.com/shop/BeaPearson0626
18. FyreShadow www.etsy.com/shop/FyreShadow
19. balmyatticarts www.etsy.com/shop/balmyatticarts
20. MadScientistsDesigns www.etsy.com/shop/MadScientistsDesigns
21. JupitersHaven www.etsy.com/shop/JupitersHaven
22. TimelessAvenue www.etsy.com/shop/TimelessAvenue
24. Creaturosity www.etsy.com/shop/Creaturosity
25. Jansbeads www.etsy.com/shop/jansbeads
26. DarkBeautyBoutique www.etsy.com/shop/DarkBeautyBoutique
27. Biagreen www.etsy.com/shop/Biagreen
28. kindredimages www.etsy.com/shop/KindredImages
29. heartofautumn www.etsy.com/shop/heartofautumn
30. prettyandshiny www.etsy.com/shop/prettyandshiny
31. deepmidnightperfumes www.etsy.com/shop/deepmidnightperfumes
With the opening of my Etsy shop, I’ve been cautiously hoping that I can make enough from selling my crafts online to pay for the cost of leasing a horse, which I started doing in May. That’s been my entire goal at this point, though I secretly hope to make my crafts (and writing!) even more viable in my life than they are now. One step at the time though; getting ahead of myself is something I’m really good at doing. Luckily I have a husband who gently keeps me in check with reality.
Yet I’ve been sending out energy into the cosmos with the intention of being able to at least make up for the cost of my lease horse. I know I have so much more to do with building my Etsy site into a viable storefront, but if directing energy that way could do it all, it would be a profitable business already. My thought has always been if something is meant to be, the doors will open (or maybe a window) that will lead the way.
I’m thrilled to say that the door opened for me – a local gift shop has asked to carry my items in their shop. Completely unexpected, but I will say that having my shop on Etsy and the connections I’ve made with fellow Mainers there helped create that opportunity. Now that the gates have decided to open, I have to take that step through the door. I’m excited, and nervous, and in the back of my head wondering what I’m getting myself into. I asked for this though, and I’m ready.
My hubby is there to keep me tethered to the earth so I don’t hit my head on the door jamb floating through the doorway.
Greetings all readers!
Just a quick note to let you know that my Etsy shop is now open!
Please visit: http://www.etsy.com/shop/heartofautumn
I’ll be adding more items regularly, so please stay tuned. Thanks for stopping by.